KooBits-Powered Math CenterIngenium Math Center is a KooBits-Powered after-school enrichment programme based on the Singapore method of teaching Mathematics which has made Singapore #1 in the world in Math according to the 2016 TIMSS Survey. The KooBits Method empowers children to visualize and solve any math problem. They gain 3 essential skills:
- Ability to translate abstract concepts, such as fractions into concrete objects, for ease of understanding
- Easily seeing relationships between numbers so as to problem solve complex questions
- Learning to think logically and systematically
- Full session runs for 3 months
- Starts 12 December 2017
- Lessons held 2 days per week or 8 sessions per month
- 30 to 40 minute sessions run at 4:00 and at 5:00 pm
- For Grades 1 to 8
- Open for both Ingenium and non-Ingenium students
CLASS SCHEDULEFull sessions lasts 3 months, for a total of 8 sessions per month. Starting 12 December 2017. Two Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday, at 4:00 and at 5:00 pm.
FEESPhP 2,500 per month or pay the entire 3-month session for PhP 6,000 (20% discount)
KooBits Complements Home Based Education
KooBits Complements Classroom Education
DISCOUNT GUIDELINES FOR THE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Referrer must be parents of students currently enrolled in Ingenium School.
- The referee can only be students who are not currently enrolled in Ingenium School.
- Referrers must name their references via the Referral Program Registration button here.
- Discounts to referrers will only apply when their referees indicate their name in the referral form AND if the referee's name was submitted by the referrer to Ingenium school PRIOR to the referee's registration
- Each referee can only have one referrer.
- Referrers may submit a maximum of 6 referees.
- In cases where multiple referrers submit the same referees, only the one the referee names in the registration form is entitled to the discount.