Co-Founders and Management of Ingenium School
FR. EDMUNDO M. MARTINEZ
- D.Th.,University of St.Michael’s, Toronto, Canada;
- Ph. D., Honorary, Western University of Thailand;
- M.P.A./Mason Fellow, Harvard University, Cambridge, U.S.A.;
- M.A., S.T.L., Josef Franzens Universitat, Innsbruck, Austria;
- Postgraduate Philosophy as British Council Scholar, Oxford University, England;
- A.B./Humanities, Ateneo de Manila University, Cum laude, First Honors;
- Ateneo de Manila High School, Valedictorian, First Honors;
- Ateneo de Manila Grade School.
- President, Ateneo de Davao University (1993-2004)
- Executive Vice-President, VP for Planning and Development/Alumni Affairs, Dean of the Graduate School of Business, Director of Computer Center (Ateneo de Manila University, 1979-1993)
- Associate Dean, Asian Institute of Management (2005-2006)
- Faculty Member (Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola School of Theology, University of Toronto Extension Program, Asian Institute of Management).
DR. SALVE B. BORLAGDAN
- Ph.D., Community Development (U.P.,Los Banos, Ford Foundation- IPC Scholar; Outstanding Graduate Student in Community Development Award; Ford Foundation Research Intern, East-West Center, University of Hawaii.)
- M.A. Psychology (Ateneo de Manila University, Ateneo Scholarship Foundation Awardee);
- B.S. Psychology (U.P. Diliman, Insular Life Gold Eagle Scholarship Awardee)
- Marshfield High School Missouri, U.S.A. (American Field Service International Exchange Program Awardee),
- St. Agnes Academy (High School Salutatorian, Legazpi City); Outstanding Alumna Centennial Award (2012)
- Project Director/Research Associate (Institute of Philippine Culture, Ateneo de Manila, Benquet Corporation Award for Excellence; Citibank N.A. Chair Award for Excellence); Curriculum Specialist/Development Concultant USAID NRMP-DENR);
- Graduate Units in Education (Miriam College)
- Continuing Education in: Early Childhood Education, Balanced Literacy Programs, Four-Pronged Approach to Teaching Reading, Teaching Science, Teaching and Parenting; Curriculum Integration and Management, Project Approach, Understanding by Design, Shadow Teaching Special Children in the Regular School, Sensory Motor Integration, Learning Styles, Multiple Intelligences, Brain Gym, Eduacting High Achievers.