Co-Founders and Management of Ingenium School
FR. EDMUNDO M. MARTINEZ
- D.Th.,University of St.Michael’s, Toronto, Canada;
- Ph. D., Honorary, Western University of Thailand;
- M.P.A./Mason Fellow, Harvard University, Cambridge, U.S.A.;
- M.A., S.T.L., Josef Franzens Universitat, Innsbruck, Austria;
- Postgraduate Philosophy as British Council Scholar, Oxford University, England;
- A.B./Humanities, Ateneo de Manila University, Cum laude, First Honors;
- Ateneo de Manila High School, Valedictorian, First Honors;
- Ateneo de Manila Grade School.
- President, Ateneo de Davao University (1993-2004)
- Executive Vice-President, VP for Planning and Development/Alumni Affairs, Dean of the Graduate School of Business, Director of Computer Center (Ateneo de Manila University, 1979-1993)
- Associate Dean, Asian Institute of Management (2005-2006)
- Faculty Member (Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola School of Theology, University of Toronto Extension Program, Asian Institute of Management).
DR. SALVE B. BORLAGDAN
- Ph.D., Community Development (U.P.,Los Banos, Ford Foundation- IPC Scholar; Outstanding Graduate Student in Community Development Award; Ford Foundation Research Intern, East-West Center, University of Hawaii.)
- M.A. Psychology (Ateneo de Manila University, Ateneo Scholarship Foundation Awardee);
- B.S. Psychology (U.P. Diliman, Insular Life Gold Eagle Scholarship Awardee)
- Marshfield High School Missouri, U.S.A. (American Field Service International Exchange Program Awardee),
- St. Agnes Academy (High School Salutatorian, Legazpi City); Outstanding Alumna Centennial Award (2012)
- Project Director/Research Associate (Institute of Philippine Culture, Ateneo de Manila, Benquet Corporation Award for Excellence; Citibank N.A. Chair Award for Excellence); Curriculum Specialist/Development Concultant USAID NRMP-DENR);
- Graduate Units in Education (Miriam College)
- Continuing Education in: Early Childhood Education, Balanced Literacy Programs, Four-Pronged Approach to Teaching Reading, Teaching Science, Teaching and Parenting; Curriculum Integration and Management, Project Approach, Understanding by Design, Shadow Teaching Special Children in the Regular School, Sensory Motor Integration, Learning Styles, Multiple Intelligences, Brain Gym, Eduacting High Achievers.
Betting site http://cbetting.co.uk more info for Coral Offers